Friday, October 15, 2004

Life In San Antonio...

Well I guess the best way to start is by saying that I'm new to blogging and to life in San Antonio. So far, the town has been great and I don't think I could have hoped for better...Well I could have, but anyways. Kate and I have a great new apartment and we're excited to explore the city. Unfortunately, I've never had so many opportunities present themselves at once, so what do I do? Of course I sit at home and play guitar, my $20 Ms. Pac-Man game that Kate bought me at Target, and watch recorded episodes of Farscape(a sci-fi tv show). We have done a lot, but I'm sure not as much as we said we would. When we were in college at Troy State we looked forward to the day when civilization would be available to us and right now we should be living it up for all the poor saps still attending college in Alabama. We must do more while we can...We may live in Minot, North Dakota after this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home