Monday, September 11, 2006

Autumn In The Air

Autumn is in the air and keeping in pace with the season Kate and I are very much in periods of transition. Kate of course is learning to be a college professor, and I am learning to be a full time aviator. The temperature highs that have been in the low seventies the past few days have seemed to be hinting at a really cold winter season. That has reinforced the fact that I'm going to have to sell my sports car and get something more practical for the winter. (sigh...) It's frustrating that I have to lose my present to myself so soon, but there are good things and bad things about it. One good thing is I can make it to work everyday with or without snow. A bad thing is that I'll be able to make it to work everyday with or without snow. It's a double edged sword. We'll probably buy a Honda Civic. How very practical.
Practicality also dictated that Kate and I should buy tickets to the Cayman Islands to meet Brooke and Dale this Thanksgiving. We are very excited. It's going to be awesome. Hopefully Brooke will also be able to visit in October.
Our yard is ablaze with purple flowers right now, here are a few pics:










Hope you liked them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your floral display, Dominic, but what an automotive agony to have to Z-ero out your present-car! On the plus side, a fab Turkey holiday plan.

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved your floral display, Dominic, but what an automotive agony to have to Z-ero out your present-car. On the other hand, a fab Turkey holiday plan.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home