Monday, August 28, 2006

Update

Hey, thanks for the good wishes. Things are going well. I won't say much more about teaching, in the light of this blog being a public entity. I think my students would rather choke on loose pieces of granola while doing a headstand rather than google me to see what they could find, but still...better to be on the safe side.

Dominic has another flight this week. Also, Offutt has gone to 60 day deployments! This is such great news for us, as deployments were scheduled for 90 days before. My mind is much, much relieved by this recent turn of events. 90 seemed so terribly hard, and while 60 will be no cake walk, it will be better.

Not much else to say now. I've felt a little quiet lately.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are lucky. 60 days is nice. I spent one year on a six month deployment. Not sure how the math worked on that one. Yun is dredding my next and inevitable deployment when I graduate from school. I'll be gone for either seven or 14 months. I guess that is the price you pay when you wear the uniform. Dominic always said I was silly for joining the Marines.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home