Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Psycho Jungle Weather or the Opposite Thereof

I had a distinctly Calvin and Hobbes moment this morning when--on the long walk from my truck to the front doors of my work--my boogers, they froze.

P.S. I tried to find on the internet the particular comic strip that inspired me to note my frozen boogers this morning so I could give you a link to, you know, further your knowledge of all things frozen and boogery; however, though there are many good Calvin and Hobbes comic strips to be found on the internet, I could not find the one in particular I was looking for. Thanks a lot, internet. Way to go being a pal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Yes! It is Snowing! Here! And it's sticking and it will be here tomorrow!! That's the one good thing about living in the "north!"

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a nose mitten!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I found the complete Calvin and Hobbes collection in the bookstore recently and I thought, "Wow, I should get that for Kate." But then I looked at the price tag and I rethought, "Wow, Dominic should get that for Kate!" Haha. Man, the thought of snow and cold is nice, but I must say I'm not really that jealous of you right now. :)

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home