Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Ever the Pious Pilgrim

Hey, guess what's coming up? That's right, Thanksgiving, my favorite of all holidays. It's the day my ancestors descend upon me swathed in a stern and purified light to hand me a free ticket to eat myself into a coma. Righteousness!

I would write a post about how much I like this holiday, but I'm a working girl now, and I don't have time. So instead, read this from last year.

Meanwhile I'll be working, hanging pictures in our newly painted study, painting on canvases (ooh, scary), writing a grocery list, pre-cooking, and doing dishes that have been in the sink since a week ago (oh no, I just didn't admit that).

Also, last year the Monkey Butt wore a costume. No word yet on whether she'll be dressed patriotically this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Yay for Thanksgiving and consuming as much food as humanly possible and not feeling guilty about it!!! It's a good thing that we are pilgrims and can appreciate this wonderous holiday. So you are working now? This is all that I have to say about that:

Nana nana nah nah!!!

You only thought you were special and didn't have to work! haha. jk. Love ya

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pie in your eye, kiddo!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home