Monday, February 05, 2007

Christmas 2006?

Man, Kate and I are behind in the times! I came across some photos I need to post from this past Christmas. I'm so slow right now. Hope you like them! Hopefully while I'm away I 'll update the website with cool photos and updates. Keep rockin' everybody!

This is of course our 2006 Christmas tree!



This is the train I always wanted when I was a kid! Cool!



It was so hard not to peek in the stockings!


Kate Rocks! She's not really that good at trivia though...


Thomas's first Christmas morning...
/div>

This is all mine!!!


Mia's Favorite thing about Christmas...Boxes for eating!


Tom learning his patented "Reverse Nascar Entry"


The kids learning new tricks.


The call of the wild...


This is what I'll be missing!


Tom is always my Number One Model!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Ooo...ahh. Lovely pictures! Pretty cats and people. Looks like a good Christmas. I'm excited to report that I too will be joining the Mac computer club soon (since you all look so cool). Miss you guys. PS-Kate, Ben Skipper called me on my birthday.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home