Monday, October 18, 2004

Fumigation Nation

Today we dosed Mia with more Frontline and then put her safely away and flea bombed the apartment.

I feel uneasy even being here, like I might wake up with a third eye tomorrow.

And, also, I just found a FLEA on the CAT.

JUST NOW!

The only situation that I find even mildy acceptable now is if that flea is the very last flea in the world that is Kate and Dominic's apartment and if that flea is now barren and destitute and lonesome for all his flea friends who died in the Fleapocalypse that took place earlier today and if that flea jumped off Mia and onto our couch only to die a terrible and horribly latent flea-death among the dust-bunnies and other unmentionables that no doubt reside in the cracks of our couch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Carrie. Your kitty escapades are truely amusing to me, Kate. I always look for a new kitty story when I read these things.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home