Thursday, November 04, 2004

Because I am Not Above Posting a lot of Pictures of Our Cat on the Internet; or Otherwise: Let the Insanity of the Cute Kitty Commence; Also Known as: Kate and Dominic's Blog: Now Mostly with Kitties in Compromising Positions and Men in Uniform



The Snoring Snorer


Florescence!


Kitty is a televison connoisseur.


What Came (Willingly) from the Bathtub


Say no to drugs, Kitty; Say no to drugs.


The Sleeping Hiding Place


And as promised: Men in Uniform


P.S. I'm sorry, Internet. I really am.



3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

What a cute kitten! I want one! Keep the pictures coming. :)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Audra said...

Adorable. And your cat is cute too!

You are working again. I guess my computer is stupid!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kate and Dominic,
I just heard about your blog, via Rachel, and checked it out. Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you both the very best.
iisanenglishgrad@yahoo.com

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home