Thursday, November 04, 2004

This Is Not A Computer!


Meet My New Enemy... Posted by Hello

I just thought I would introduce to the world to the bane of my existence. I hate the MB-4A Flight Computer like I hate hell and all things Montague. Let me tell you why. It does not compute. I have to do everything myself and it's all kind of "well, that's pretty close to the answer so you can just guess from there." Computers don't guess and generally you have to plug them up somewhere. My instructor was bragging about how this is basically the same "whiz wheel" they used in WWII, and all the while I'm thinking "Lots of people got lost and died in WWII. They should've come up with something new by now." It makes no sense. There are so many numbers and formulas to remember. My little English degree brain is trying to reject it all! Down with numbers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

That looks insanely complicated and is just intimidating to look at.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home