Monday, December 13, 2004

Finally, A Chance To Breathe...

After being absolutely swamped at work for the past couple of weeks I have a night that isn't being ruled by homework and mission prep! I do have to study still but I got out of work early today. Three-thirty. Anyways, I went on my first flight as part of an aircrew and it was really cool. I got to wear a five point harness and stuff. It's really cool because everything is so fast. I was "behind the jet" most of the four hour trip but overall I think it went pretty well. I was up in the cockpit for a while and we turned the A/C on and when we flew through the clouds ice crystals formed in the vents so it was like their was freezing rain in the cockpit. It was cool! We did quite a few touch-and-go's and that was really exciting. Seeing the ground come at you so fast, and from an angle most people don't get to see. School is still very hard and I have to keep working at it!

Kate and I of course are up to some fantastic things and we are so excited about this Christmas! I'm so happy to have her here with me and we are just looking forward to all the things to come. It's a very exciting time for us, what else can I say. She's fantastic. i feel like I'm getting away with something.

Well, I have to study and of course watch some football. Go Chiefs! They suck, I know. Whatcha gonna do though? It happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home