Thursday, December 02, 2004

My Poor Little Brain...

Internet, my poor little brain has reached it's capacity. I literally spend a good two hours a day shaking my head, saying "I'm sorry, I don't understand." It's only a matter of time before my instructors break out crayons and stick figures to try and explain some things to me. It's not that everything is so tough, but we run through everything so fast. Then we do timed evaluations and calculations and when they say "Go!" My brian stalls, I look confused, and then I begin shaking my head again...So sad. I am making it though. I got a 97 on my last test, and I just made a stupid mistake. I fly the T-43 for the first time on Wednesday and I'm very excited about that. Lot of preparation though...unfortunately, I have to start now. Really I just wanted to say how jealous I am of the aeronautical engineers in my class that are like "clearly this is a logarithimic function of air molecules as they pass across the wing..." and all the while I'm just shaking my head trying to remember what 9 times seven is. Seriously. We're not allowed to use calculators! Crazy math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home