Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I Love LA...

Sorry to usethe cheesy ditty in the title but that's what popped into my head. I initially typed "pooped" instead of "popped." That's funny, true, and a little sad. Anyways, LA...I don'y mean CA, but Louisiana. I flew what we call the Cajun route at school today and I was able to see all the bayous, levees, and swamps of LA. It was an absolutley gorgeous day. No clouds and I could see for miles and miles. It was a great day to fly. Except for the fact that my instructor wasn't cool everything went well. A very long day though...

In even cooler news, Kate and I are very close to the big day! I tell you I just don't know how my life can get much better. I have everything I need and want here in my little house in SA, and so much more. I am very lucky in life without a doubt! Thanks to everyone who sent cards and presents, Kate and I are so lucky to have so many great friends. AND...It's Christmastime!!!I hate to sound like a motivational speaker but these things are just the truth...

I haven't had much time to update things but we love to hear from everyone with comments and email. Write anytime! Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Good luck on the big day. Wish I could be there. But don't worry, I will call probably about 14 times. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!! I will be thinking of you and Kate. Merry Merry Christmas guys!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home