Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sweet, Marital Bliss...

Well, the big day has come and gone but Kate and I are still super excited. About every on the hour we turn to each and other and shout "We're totally married dude!" We call each other dude a lot. Anyways, the day was fantastic and except for the cold, which Kate totally braved and conquered, everything went great. By the way, it was like 68 degrees today versus 28 degrees on Friday. The photographers were super nice and willing to work with us as we tromped all over the botanical garden. It was really a lot of fun. What I thought was especially great was how relaxing everything was. We were able to just roll with the flow of everything, stay calm and worry-free, and let everything work itself out. Everything just went the way it should have gone. Kate and I were able to just be happy and enjoy what a great, moderately spontaneous day it was.

We ate dinner at a beautiful roof-top restaurant named Las Leyendas. We had meals with four courses and each course was fantastic. The chef came out and introduced himself. That's the type of restaurant we were at. It was an awesome experience. I had roast duck and Kate had filet mignon. We shared a bottle of wine before the waiter showed us a new addition to the restaurant that would be opening soon. It was even nicer than the old section and I'm certain Kate and I will visit that restaurant as often as we can.

I'll leave most of the serious writing to Kate as she is much better at it than I. (I've recently been told...to be honest though,I already knew) Anyways, I just thought that I'd say once again my life rocks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're married, and I'm delighted that the two of you are so happy - find lots of ways to stay that way! (And remind Kate to use the banister!)
Aunt C.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home