Monday, April 04, 2005

A Moment In Between The Madness


This is me being confused by something...

Well, I thought I would take a moment in between the utter confusion and bewilderment that is existence now to say hello to the internet. Hello. Right now Nav school is totally kicking butt, however I'm hanging in there and they haven't kicked me out yet! There's still plenty of time for them to do that though...
My entire week is full of simulator flights, the bane of my existence. I hate them like I hate hell and all things simulated. They take us and put us in the worst possible conditions, and say "Good Luck Bitches! You don't stand a chance!" I'll be so happy when this phase is over.
I found out today that my drop date may come sooner than June. That's really cool because Kate and I really want to know where we're going. Honestly though, it's mostly just driving me crazy. Next month will be a year since my commissioning date. Wow has time been flying by!
Speaking of time, I have to prepare for a flight. Bye Internet!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dominic, how do I find some info on Primary CSO Training? My CSD is 1 July!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Audra said...

Kate,

I totally had a dream about Matt Sachitano last night. There were two of him! It was weird. Bonnie was there too.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh my god, Matt Sachitano. That was totally a phase I went through or something, weird.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Audra said...

It's okay. Just think about some of the people I dated. That ought to make you feel better.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

N8, Unfortuantely, there's not much info for you available, nor can you do a lot to prepare. My advice is to have fun, relax, and spend time with your family.
This is my class's website: http://www.nosirrah.net/CSO/
If I can help any other way, any questions you can always ask!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home