Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Gaskin Household is Sometimes Festive

The Easter Bunny visited me! Er...yesterday. Apparently, he was too excited to wait for today, Easter, but it doesn't matter because THE EASTER BUNNY VISITED ME YES HE AND BROUGHT ME YUMMY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE. He even brought me brownie mix, and that proves that Dominic isn't the Easter Bunny because Dominic would never buy me brownie mix after the infamous brownie incident/debacle of '04, wherein I ate nothing but brownies--breakfast, lunch, and dinner--for three days.



Also, Mia likes to dress up in her sombrero and Mexican blanket. She may even be a Mexican kitty, a refuge from across the border just a hundred miles away. Who knows? Only she.

Si, si, amigos! Aye Carumba!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ethan Wiggum said...

If I have seen a less pleased feline, I know not where.

The Easter Bunny gave me a hangover and lost one of my W-2 forms while he was at it. I've had better days.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps Mia's expression conveys her utter displeasure at not being offered any CHOCOLATE from the munificent Easter basket holdings.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a tolerant, and CUTE kitty!!! Don't eat all that chocolate at once, Kate!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

How completely typical: Kate likes chocolate and kitties. The world still makes sense after all.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home