Wednesday, May 04, 2005

We Drank Red Stripe and Ordered Pizza

It should be known that Dominic passed his check sim yesterday, and not only did he pass it, but he totally MASTERED it and got his highest scores ever and his instructor said he'd only given out high scores like that once before in his three years of instructoring.

Dominic rocks.

This means that I'll be losing him soon to the next phase of his training, which is all top secret and stuff, and being so he'll be at the school house extra hours because he can't bring his top secret stuff home or I might try to sell his secrets to the Russians or the Iranians.

Just kidding, Government, if you are reading this. I would never do that. Sometimes I think zombism is a real thing. I'm obviously not that bright.

2 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Congratulations, Dominic!!!

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious: you've got the right stuff.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home