Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hangin' Out...

Kate and I just got back from a walk down the street. Not for any good reason other than a full moon and fantastic weather. Now I'm going to sit on the balcony, drink a cold beer, and watch my cat drink from the base of our potted tomato plants. Meanwhile, in the other room Kate is supposed to be doing some assigned reading. It's possible she's taking a late night nap though. Mandatory reading always puts her to sleep. That's about it around here for now...pretty cool, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Enjoy the nice weather. It was only 60 degrees here, and I froze this weekend. I always fall asleep during mandatory reading as well. The sure fire way for me to fall asleep is to try to read my communications book.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Audra said...

I wish I lived in Texas. It's so chill.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home