Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Attention: State of My Biology

So, I've got most of my Christmas presents finished for the year, but, alas, I haven't touched the Christmas cards. Oh, Christmas cards! You are the bane of my existence!

Today the babies really got to me while I was working in the children's section of the bookstore. They were crying and BEING REALLY LOUD and they looked like they all had red kool-aide rings around their mouths and that's just unsanitary. So I guess every time the state of my biology tries to convince me I want a kid, I have to be around one and it FREAKS ME OUT.

No offence to those of you with kids or who are right now brewing kids (two of my friends included). It's just that babies can't talk or even think coherently and are therefore not to be trusted.

Did you hear me, Dominic? Babies are not to be trusted!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But not only incoherent - also incontinent, a yuck of an entirely different scope!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home