Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Dubliners




You can find the first album in a series of pictures I took during my Europe backpacking trip here.

I am in the process of getting these pictures transfered to the web so that I can share them with family members and friends who didn't get to see them. Because I brought an advantix camera with me to Europe and not a digital camera, my method thus far has been to take my cartridges to a store in order to have them put on CDs. I took seven, I think, cartridges' worth of pictures during my trip so this undertaking is a little expensive. Therefore, I plan on spreading it out to give myself the illusion of alleviating the cost, so I won't have this project completed for a couple of months, at least.

Okay, enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie again. I enjoyed your pictures. I can't remember if I've seen these or not. I know I've seen a lot. Anyway, looks fun.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home