Thursday, December 30, 2004

Fancy Car Bio...


Our Car Would Look Like This.

The fancy new car is a Nissan 350Z. It replaced the 300Z series a few years ago. I started thinking I wanted a two-seater about three years ago when I first saw the new Ford Thunderbird. The Thunderbird is much more expensive than this car though, so unfortunately for me it's not really an option. However, I started looking at this car a couple of years ago and it has really grown on me over that period. May Dad had one many years ago when they were still the 300ZX and I remember thinking it would be awesome to have the car. This maybe my only opportunity for many years to spoil myself and Kate!

On the down side, I think the car is expensive. I'm certain some would say that 30,000 is just what cars cost now, and that may be true but this car only has two seats, is very little, and has no side curtain airbags(I saw a documentary about the airbags and they scared me good). Also a downer, Kate doesn't know how to drive a stick yet but I'm certain she'll learn quickly. When she feels confident, then I 'll go back to driving the Blazer back and forth to work. Meanwhile, I'm sure Kate will be darting around town impressing all the boys. She said she would have to get a fancy new purse!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Kate? Learn to drive a stick? Dominic, you better remember "for better or for worse" because you have your work cut out for you!!! :)

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home