Monday, December 27, 2004

Perplexing Stoners Everywhere...

While we were in Whole Foods yesterday buying Guiness and miniature apple pies Katharine and I overheard a couple of the employees talking about the color purple and systems. A young woman with an earring in her lip was saying, "...it's all systems man, what if the color I see as purple is really orange? You just don't know...It's all systems man!" Now, I know that I have no proof that she uses marijuana, but she does work at Whole Foods and has an piercing in her lip. All available clues point to habitual marijuana usage. Anyways, what was so funny about the entire thing was that Kate got absolutely livid and started talking about how she heard other stoners in Alabama talking about the same thing and that right now, stoners everywhere are ranting and confusing each other all over America. I don't know why I thought it was so funny...Maybe because it had Kate so worked up. If you were there though and had seen how serious everybody was...It's all systems man, think about it. Think about it.

Oh yeah, I just thought I would add how glorious it is to be carefree, absolutely lazy, and with cocktail in hand...

Before I anger a large portion of the population under the age of twenty-five just know, I'm not judging. Everyone should have the opportunity to find themselves. Down with the man! Actually, I kind of work for him so not so much down with him, but I'll let him know you're angry. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home