Sunday, May 08, 2005

Promises

I will go to the gym more often.

I will Cut Down On the Sweets.

I will wear a bikini instead of chickening out and grabbing the one piece.

I will take time to do special things for myself, like paint my toenails more often and wear perfume.

I will drink more water.

I will take golf lessons.

I will keep a reading list.

I will submit my writing to journals more often.

I will enter a contest.

I will try new recipes and cook even when I don't want to.

I will feel as pretty as my husband says I am.

I will do all this starting tomorrow.

Yeah right.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A worthy list, except maybe the golf - especially in a bikini.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Kate, you should totally wear the bikini.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home