Sunday, August 14, 2005

Planning A Severe Beating...

I just thought I should let everyone know that a month from now I expect I'll be getting pummeled by a bunch of Air Force guys whose only job is to toughen me up for a P.O.W. camp. I that wasn't enough, I've been scheduled for "Advanced Resistance." AKA: Advanced Beatings. I am incredibly excited about that...Nothing like walking wide-eyed into some guys fist to make you say, "What in the hell was I thinking?" It's not all gut punches from what I understand, you also learn how to live off the land and I think it's going to be a fantastic diet as long as you don't mind the not eating. I think the most disconcerting part of it all is the smile and "you'll enjoy it" comment when you ask other guys about their experiences there. I'm sure I will...

School is almost done I have a capstone presentation tomorrow to a couple of Colonels so I'm slightly nervous, but it can't be that bad. I mean they're not going to eat me or anything...I hope. Well I better run because it's late and I never get enough sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home