Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Picture Roundup

Recently, Dominic and I uploaded onto the computer a bunch of pictures that have been stored in our digital camera for the past three months. Here are the results of that.

Kitty and Dominic are in love.

Further proof. Also, I'll probably get in trouble later for posting another shirtless picture of Dominic on the internet. But, trust me, if you had a husband this hot, you'd post shirtless pictures of him on the internet too.

We went to a local winery for my birthday. The wines there were yummy-delicious.

Wow, this fan is huge.

That's because it's a big ass fan.

Stickin' my nose in it. All the TV and movies I watch are really paying off, 'cause I totally know how to pretend I know how to taste wine.

This is one of Dominic's "camera faces."

Here's another one. Endearing.

Proof he loves me.

It occurred to us at the winery that we had never taken a picture of the new car, so here it is. No, I still can't drive it.

Sometime after the winery, I baked chocolate chip cookies. I apparently was not very happy about it. Because I have the saddest chocolate-chip-cookie-baking-face in the entire history of the world. Look at that apron. It rocks.

A couple of weekends ago, our good friends Brooke and Dale came to visit us. Dale lives in New Orleans and Brooke splits her time between Alabama and New Jersey, where she's in graduate school. Notice we're back at the winery. Also notice the shot glasses. Those are filled with Sauvignon Blanc, and they have a candied jalepeno at the bottom, and we're about to shoot them. That's right, we shot wine.
Last weekend, Dominic and I returned to the botanical gardens where we got married. We ate at the restaurant there, and this is what they brought me. It was explained to me that everything was edible, even the flowers. Dominic got something very similar. The meal was very delicious and very unique...

and it totally defeated me.

We got married in the Garden for the Blind. It looked different in full summer.




Dominic took all of the flower pictures. He's a rockin' photographer. Me? Not so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics - thanks for the post. What are the blue flowers? Need to get me some of those. A.C.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home