Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Back Baby!!!

Hey Everybody, I'm back! I can't say from where because it's all very hush-hush, G-14 classified. No, I'm just kidding. Seriously though, I just finished advanced EWO (Electronic Warfare Officer) training yesterday. Yeah!!! I am so tired of learning. Unfortunately, I have one more phase of academics, and then I transisition to the T-1 for more flying training. They also scheduled me for survival training two days after I graduate which isn't really cool at all. I'm sure the survival instructors will have a grand time beating me with sticks and making me run all over Washington state.

Speaking of WA, I recently had a flight to Whidbey Island in northwest WA. I had a really good time except for missing Kate of course! I got to fly in an EA-6B simulator as part of an attempt to make us want to choose it as a permanant aircraft. No thank you. It seemed like fun but would require an additional year of training on top of the year I still have remaining. Anyways, the weather at Whidbey was like a dream, 70 and sunny until 10:00pm. It was awesome. I had a couple few good northwest microbrews and played an awesome round of golf. Really a lot of fun. We went into Seattle for a day and that was really nice. I know that Kate would enjoy the city.


This Is Where I Played. Posted by Picasa


A View From The Road. Posted by Picasa


Saturday In The Park Posted by Picasa

Well it's late and I better run for now! Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dominic, on completing this phase. The northwest looks gorgeous. Glad you had an opportunity to do some local links.
Has Kate had any golf lessons yet?
A.C.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home