Monday, August 01, 2005

Randomness

Anyway, so my weekend kind of sucked, but I did manage to meet my quota for lying on the couch for extended periods of time.

A sign I need more human interaction: I watched Kinsey Friday night and thought it perfectly acceptable to talk to the characters in the movie throughout, like, "Liam Neeson, don't you do it! Don't you cheat on Laura Linney!" and "Laura, you go ahead, girl. Get it on with Peter Sarsgaard." Thing is, when you talk to movies out loud, maybe that means you're crazy. Or just bored and lonely.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. Oh, sweet haircut. And also, I ran three whole miles on the treadmill today. All at once! And then I did SITUPS. Omg, I am like so committed to my health.

Okay, I am officially sick of myself. What do you do when you need a break from your own personality?

2 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Kinsey is a great movie. I always love anything that makes light of sex. Like the new Hustler store in Nashville. I'm sure there are a thousand and one people shitting their britches about it, and that's exactly why I frequent it. :)

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... Ummm, eat another brownie? Or maybe cure cancer?

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home