Saturday, October 15, 2005

Washington Again...

Well after two weeks of being able to enjoy home life, I'm off to Washington again. This time I won't be stupid and bring only one long sleeve shirt. I'm off for more training, but this time I'll only be up there for a week thank goodness. Then when I get home, Kate and I will only have a week before we move from Texas to Nebraska. I'm so excited and scared that it's hard to think about anything else. So far, everything is falling into place with mortgage companies, realtors, and movers, but nothing is of course finalized iuntil the last minute and that's what's scary. It seems that if one thing doesn't work out then everything else will totally fall apart. I guess I shouldn't worry about that too much as it won't help anything... Kate and I can't wait to get in our house. Even though when we get there we won't have any furniture so... Kate, the cat, and I will be sitting, sleeping, eating, and well...everything on the floor. Even when the movers do get there since we're doubling our living space we can't fill the house so half the rooms won't have anything in them. Kate and I always make jokes about how we'll have this great house, but crappy college kid furniture. It's true though... Anyways, we'll be moving in exactly two weeks and I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you have a new bedroom suite, n'est-ce pas? The rest ... all in due time.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home