Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sugar Crash

Adding to my recent Reasons to Be Psyched About the Holidays, this past Friday Dominic came home and surprised me with a Christmas-themed tin full of Reese's Cups and York Peppermint Patties, took me out to a local burger joint, and then took me to the movies. We never did share a strawberry shake, two straws, but that was the only thing the night was lacking. What happened afterward, was that I spent all day Monday in my pajamas, eating EVERY SINGLE ONE of the Reese's Cups and trying to decipher how it was possible that I had made such a succession of careless mistakes with my bank account, combined with bad timing and bad luck, as to virtually nullify the results of two weeks worth of paychecks.

The bank account drama has been mostly straightened out, and Dominic took the rest of the candy to work today, away from me, where it would just be abused, so today is looking to be better, even though I had a terrible hair day. But they can't all be winners, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home