Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The Things Everyone Should Know



He has the curliest, cutest hair in the world, and I love to touch it even though he hates it when I do because I mess it up every time.

Once I took a picture of him that I like to call the Laughing Filipino.

He has the softest, smoothest skin, ever.

He is the most polite person I have ever met.

He will initially be so friendly to you that you will be forced to like him.

But sometimes he can be a little loud and opinionated.

And you might argue with him, but you will still probably like him.

Both of his second toes are longer than his big toes.

His favorite poet is Walt Whitman.

His favorite science fiction TV show is FarScape. Our DVR recorded more than thirty hours of it, and he systematically watched every one.

Just like he systematically works to achieve everything he wants in life.

He will make you very proud, every day.

He makes me very proud, every day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie: you make me want a boyfriend again, Kate! Well, almost. Then I would have to give up all the other boys that are calling me. And then there's the problem of which one would I chose to be my boyfriend. Well, I almost want a boyfriend. :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home