Friday, November 12, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy!

All I'm going to say about how busy I am is that I am really busy. I want to rant on and on about it, but that would just take up more of my time I don't have. My instructors are not afraid at all to be like "Yehhh...you should probably read this over the weekend, otherwise you're gonna be lost on Monday." Well that's all fine and good but the chances of me getting through 300 pages of technical data...slim to none. Actually. there's no chance. My english degree forbids it. I'm sure the other engineers in my class are like "Yeah! Schematic Diagrams!" Just kidding they're not like that. At least for the most part...

One thing that's proving to be cool everyday is wearing my pajamas(flight suit) to work! Everyone is always so nice to me. This man who must have been like 90 years old started talking to me in Jack in the Box(I shouldn't go there, I know.)telling me that when he first came to Randolph in like the 1950's how remote it was and that he used to fly in planes I haven't even heard of. Planes with propellers! How crazy is that? Stupid propellers. Just kidding, propellers are cool. It was just cool though, and I know it's because I was in the flight suit. I know if I was in my regular ripped jeans and skateboard T-shirt he'd probably shake his fist in my general direction and say "Damn punk kids!" I think it's cool though. Oh yeah, and I got this little patch for my arm that have my initials on it. All the other CSO's are totally jealous!


Cool Patch... Posted by Hello


1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Ohmygoodness, your initials are cool and I would be totally jealous too. Hang in there with all of the business. :)

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home