Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Everyone Looks More Glamorous in Black and White





Al and Liz were kind enough to scan a few photos for us. You can see them here. Most of these pictures are also on their website. We probably won't be putting up any more of the professional wedding pictures on this site any time soon because we don't have a scanner; however, the husband has been in spendy mood lately, so perhaps we'll be graced with the presence of one more quickly than I think.



Dominic and I are extremely pleased with quality of the pictures. They turned out even better than we knew they could. I'll be working on getting copies of different prints from the negatives to send to people who want them. If you'd like me to send you a couple of pictures in the mail, and I haven't already told you I will, send me an email or leave a comment here. If I've already told you I'll send you a picture or two, it wouldn't hurt to remind me.

I'm a notorious goofball, airhead.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt C. here and impatiently awaiting photos. Thx.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Don't worry, Aunt Connie. I'll make sure to send you several.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home