Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcoming the New Year...

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! Kate and I are already enjoying the new year in our brand new car that we picked up on New Year's Eve. There are very few things I could have been more excited about and when I got the call saying the trailer had come in I was ecstatic. Which after an entire day of being testy because I had to wait for the car made the moment even cooler. Kate and I took our first spin and I think we could feel how our lives were changing. Not because of the car, but all the new steps we're taking together. Our first big purchase, a joint savings account, and a brand new year to just enjoy each others companionship. We were moving forward in more ways than one! Exiciting times down here in San Antonio, that's for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy highway tooling in your sleek silver vroom-vroom! A.C.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home