Thursday, September 15, 2005

Another funny thing that happened on our recent Nebraska trip.

I ordered a flower arrangement for Dominic more than a month ago, now. I did this because I love him, and I wanted to surprise him on the quasi-anniversary of our beginnings as a couple. Well, what happened was that we ended up making the last minute decision to go to Omaha to look for houses...and we made this decision the day before we were to leave...and that also happened to be the day I was supposed to pick up Dominic's surprise flower arrangement.

So the flowers went with us all the way to Omaha. And they came all the way back.

And they were beautiful the whole time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what FTD's all about: Flowers to Go - Happy coupledom!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home