Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I will paint that ceiling full of naked people.

So today, among other things, I got out all my old nude drawings I made when I took a couple of art classes my junior year of college. And what I have to say now simply cannot be made to look like anything other than what is, which is a brash mixture of inflated super ego and narcissism, but I ROCK AT DRAWING NAKED PEOPLE. Yes, people, I rock. And as soon as I can afford to frame some of these drawings, they will grace the walls of our new house, and those naked drawings will make conservative people everywhere feel nervous upon entering our future threshold, but this cannot be helped because I'm like a second Michelangelo, except without the talent and stupider. Yes, you heard it here first. I'm stupider. But talented at drawing people without their clothes on anyway. Trust me.

Anyway.

Today, I dropped the Blazer off at the body shop that fixed our Z. You see, I didn't tell you folks this, but almost two months ago I REAR-ENDED the Blazer into a car on a rainy day in stop and go traffic on highway 410. It was all very confusing and tragic: made a little more confusing because the car I rear-ended fled from the scene, made a little less tragic because the car fled and I didn't have to file an insurance claim and instead can just fix the Blazer out of pocket. Still, that means that with Dominic gone and the Blazer out of commission until Friday I have to sit in this apartment with my cat for the next two days, with no hope of doing anything except watching TV and maybe getting really excited about my email correspondence with UNO.

Also my neighbors invited me over for dinner tonight, which was really nice of them, but then they got me really drunked up, so I forever hereafter absolve myself from all responsibility of this post. Amen. I mean, The End.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

So now we know that you are an excellent drunk writer.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buonarroti or bust!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home