Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Anniversary/Merry Christmas to Us

So, Dominic and I have had a great holiday, and I hope, sincerely, that each of you have too. We went out on our fancy-pants Christmas Eve dinner, and I had ostrich! Ostrich!

Christmas morning we opened all our gifts. Christmas night we drank vodka tonics by the roaring fire. Today, we're eating pizza and watching 13 Going on 30. Quit judging us! Anyway, here are a few pictures. Yes, I bought Dominic a shirt with our Mexican kitty cat on it. Yes, I love my ear-flap toboggan. And yes, the Calvin and Hobbes are all belong to me!







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics. Glad to see D. wearing the Xmas shirt you so carefully hand-painted years and years ago! Looks good on him!

Ostrich would be what flavor category?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Anniversary and Christmas...just how it should be. The holiday was good in Alabama.

My email's not working, but I'll talk to y'all tonight.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Glad to see I wasn't the only one to get all C&H - I think I wrenched my arms out of their sockets trying to get it home. You will try to share, won't you, Kate?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home