Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Still Here!

Hey Internet! We're still here just totally swamped with new things. Work has been keeping me incredibly busy, and I can hardly breathe! Kate just started her grad school classes and she's excited about that. It's kind of fun for us to study together now even though we've only been able to do it a couple of times. It reminds me of when we were in Troy. Those carefree days...I miss them now that they're gone! Isn't that the way it goes? Well, I have to go because I have a flight a 6:00 in the morning! That is not cool to say the least! Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Audra said...

Well I wondered where you guys have been. And about missing the "carefree" days of college: At the time I would have laughed IN YOUR FACE for calling college "carefree" but now I totally agree. I miss college so bad that I'm going back. Have a great flight unless it happened already. :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home