Sunday, May 29, 2005

23

Yay! Happy Birthday to Me! Yay!

Dominic took me to this vineyard in New Braunfels for wine tasting. Most of the wine I tasted was excellent. Much better than the seven dollar special at Wal-Mart. We bought three bottles to take with us, one a foot-stomped red to make delicious sangria tonight.

Other presents I got were ten golf lessons, the new Weezer CD, wrinkle cream, and a card from the cat that said, Meow Bitch! Our cat can write? Amazing, I know. She's a little furry virtuoso. What about the wrinkle cream, you say? Well, I've been picking up and putting back the drugstore brands for quite some time now because I've become totally obsessed with the fine lines around my eyes. I don't want to look like I'm 45 when I'm 30, and with my fair skin I fear the worst. I doubt I'll ever be able to afford Botox, so I figure I'll do some maintenance starting now. So yeah, the big two-three will be forever synonymous with the year I tried to learn how to putt correctly and also began the life-long fight to keep myself looking youthful and full of collagen.

Get back to me in ten years. I'll have probably sold my soul to the devil for young-looking skin. Also, I predict that I will still not really know how to play golf. The cat, however, may be composing operas by then. I will sell them for Botox shots.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"O Sole Mia" perhaps? (just a little botoxious humor injected here)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home