Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Alive!!!

Well, obviously I made it through the surgery. It was not without it's moments when I thought I would not. I woke up about half way through the surgery wondering what was going on. They had to strap me down. I asked them to put me back to sleep, and after that I wandered in and out of conciousness. I did get to see my teeth before they were digarded as biohazardous waste. There were three whole teeth and one very broken up one. The last tooth they pulled was huge and it gave them a hard time. The had to call in a closer, a very experienced dentist, to handle it. I've decided that I don't like him.
I made it home ok and then Kate left for her first day of school. Yay! Then I started throwing up. First I threw up in the hide-a-bed and scared the cat. I got it in a bag though(the throw-up, not the cat). Later after Kate got back, I wasn't feeling well so I thought I would try to take a poop because my stomach hurt. Instead I threw up on the bathroom floor. It was gross. I felt better after that but the throw-up was all bloody. Ggrr-oss!
Now I feel better and I'm off the vicodin as of today, no rehab for me! I will however need a haircut and shampoo. Yay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I'll bet Nurse Kate is exceedingly glad she is studying English and not medicine at this rather graphic juncture in your history!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home