Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Late Easter Coming

Obviously, this is how I feel about updating lately: blah.

Last weekend, my Aunt Connie came to visit Dominic and me, and we had a great time showing her around Omaha, or at least our part of Omaha, which begins as you step outside our house and ends basically ten blocks in any one direction. Or you can drive the three miles to my work, but THAT'S IT. Dominic and I refuse to go any farther.

Next weekend we're having a barbecue for Dominic's birthday, which is Friday. There will be hamburgers! And beer! And caramel cake! (Oh, I bet you didn't see that last one coming).

One last thing: Today the Easter Bunny visited me. He was a little late this year, but after hearing word of the colossal hissy fit I threw today because I don't have any Easter candy to binge on this year (and my sister does!) he ordered his Easter minions out to the Gaskin household where they hid five eggs filled with various candies in our sunroom.

Good to know I still observe the most important part of this holiday: Gorging Oneself on Bad Fructose Syrup Fortified Commercialized Candy. And, Carrie, I take it back. There is an Easter Bunny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Whew, I was worried for a second. I'm so glad that you now have some delicious Easter candy to binge on. What a procrastinator that Easter Bunny was this year!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home