Sunday, April 09, 2006

Promtastic as Promised

It's been a week, but Prom 2006 shall live in infamy through our pictures and vodka-tinged memories.


Exhibit A: Dominic double fists it because he is a rock star like that.

Exhibit B: We are very happy to be at Prom


Exhibit C: Oh my god, I'm married. This hadn't really occurred to me until I saw it in print, curiously enough.


Exhibit D: I love Prom.

Exhibit E: Obligatory pose by the ice sculpture.

Exhibit F: Dominic and I are seriously jazzed to be at Prom.

Exhibit G: Bottoms up!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Oh my gosh Kate, you look so beautiful in all of these pictures. I'm glad you had fun at prom. I can't wait until this summer and our visit. :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Looks like a fab prom. Kate, the dress is perfect and you look great. Dominic, well, you're in a military tux, and it's hard to go wrong with that. Gooooo prom!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Audra said...

The funniest part is that now it's legal to drink at prom. No going in your boyfriend's truck and sneaking wine coolers!! Wait, that was me....

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uniformly cool and elegant!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home