Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Holding the Doldrums, Holding on Through Them Too

Lately, I've been having a difficult time finding good words to write with. I tried to write a post about Dominic's and my prom experience a few days ago, but Blogger wouldn't let me publish any pictures to Stick and String, so I just scrapped it. I'll try again later, when I'm not in such a poo-poo mood.

There are so many good things happening in our lives right now, but coming off the weekends has been really tough for me for a long time now. I have a difficult time adjusting my level of self-expected happiness when Monday comes around and I see Dominic for only an hour or so, when we'd just been hanging out and having a good time together all weekend.

Spring is trying to peer through the winter drabness here. We've had a couple of beautiful days, though temperatures have still been a bit cool. Friday, we're supposed to get cold weather and ice and snow again, though. That's really starting to do a number on me--the weather, that is. I suppose school is also picking up, and that can be difficult and stressful, though I'm doing pretty well with keeping up and doing good, solid work in my classes this semester. Still, I've been feeling worn down lately, and I guess that's why I haven't been posting as much.

But there are so many exciting things to come for us, internets. And if I can just hold on through these doldrums, I'll be better for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home