Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Short Short

Sister and her boyfriend came to visit this weekend, so no, I have not fallen off the internet; I've just been having too good a time to post.

Right now I just want to take time to apologize to boyfriend Matt for getting lost immediately after picking them up from the airport, then for being confused by the parking deck downtown and having to climb over a wire fence to access the car, then for getting lost once more trying to get out of downtown, then for freaking out while driving to Sea World, then for freaking out while driving from Sea World, then for creating a scene with my husband when he suggested that I drive to the Guadalupe River for tubing on Saturday so that he could study in the car (I did NOT want to drive anymore), then for the fact that--the river being as high as it was in springtime--there were several places with, like, class three rapids that almost killed us all. I'm sorry, Matt. That said, I think you're cool.

Okay, that's all for now. More to come later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you said the winery didn't grow their own grapes - not so according to their Web site that you referenced ... ?

Send me a recording of that cat opera a decade hence! (O Sole Mia?)

Love,
A.C.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home