Monday, January 30, 2006

Is Anybody Else Tired Of Work?

I feel like I'm in danger because I've only been working for nearly two years after my two year college break and I'm looking forward to the the day I retire like it's next year. I know that's really sad because I have such a long way to go! Kate and I went to a co-worker's retirement party a couple of weeks ago and I was so jealous. It's just that after having just passed my ten year anniversary with the Air Force, I'm just starting again. I'm lucky that I have only a little over eleven years until I retire, but that most likely means that I will only have to get another job. Oh well, I'm done with griping for now.

Kate and I went to a beautiful Catholic Church this weekend for an Art & Flower show. Basically, local artists were able to showcase theor work and florists took on the theme of the painting or statue and used it as a themem in some sort of floral arrangement. It was very interesting. Later that night we went to meet some of Kate's co-workers for a birthday celebration. It was a lot of fun, and really nice to meet some fellow Democrats here in Nebraska. We hope to be able to hang out with all of them again soon.

I think I'll start flying again soon. I don't know how I feel about that, but It may require me to vacation most of Febuary. That would be nice, Kate and I hanging out all the time. Just like college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home