Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Farewell Old Friend!

My camera has died. It was a good camera, but it has gone the way of most things made in China and purchased at Wal-Mart. Into the garbage. The camera broke because I used a AC/DC converter that apparently had gone bad after a two years of use. How was I to know? It was a decent point and shoot digital while it lasted, and it introduced me to photography. I really like taking photos and have been pressuring Kate into buying me a fancy digital SLR(Nikon d70s) without much luck so far. It's a pretty expensive hobby...

Last night though was pretty fun, Kate and I went to a brewery with a friend who's in town on business. The food was really good and we got there during happy hour which was cool since I wasn't driving! Speaking of which, Kate went on another drive in the 350Z and did well. She got herself a little worked up, but stayed in control the entire time and did well even on a hill!

I wish I could show everyone the flowerbaskets Kate and I planted, but alas my camera has died.

Carrie, make sure you request the time off for your trip out this week! It's going to be so worth it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How rude and crude is the above?! Not to mention annoying in the extreme!!!

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's better!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home