Thursday, May 04, 2006

Go Speedracer! Go!

After owning the Nissan 350Z for a year and a half, Kate finally got behind the wheel and raced up to a speed of about 10 miles an hour. FANTASTICO! Kate did so good driving the manual transmission her first time ever. She was stopping and starting like no other inside a half-hour! I'm certain when I learned my parents thought I was a dullard. Kate however, a natural. It was pretty ahhh...how should I describe it? AWESOME! And she made me another lemon meringue pie...how should I describe it ? SWEET!















Stephen Colbert bashing W. to his face at the White House Correspondents Ball/Convention...how should I describe this? KICK ASS!

Lots of cool things going on in case you didn't notice. Tomorrow is my last day of academics. That means test. This one is easy to describe. NOT COOL!

One more month until I get promoted and I can tell you it's hard to wait. I had my new rank sewn on my uniform, and I have to say I'm going to look pretty good with that silver bar on my shoulder. I hate to toot my own bugle, but it's the truth!

Oh Yeah! Birthday Ball Tickets: $60. Cab Downtown: $10. Cocktails during Social Hour: $40. Wine w/ Dinner: Included in Ticket Price. Slightly Inebriated Adult Prom Photo: Priceless...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

NO FAIR! I WANNA GO TO PROM. Kate your dress is soooo pretty. I had my last day of academics today for the spring semester at least. Wooo!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I love you two. Kate, you have all my admiration; one day I too hope to drive a manual transmission (being the daughter with book-learning, I was never required to do so on the farm). Dominic, glad to hear the promotion news .

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Kate turned out to be good in the clutch after all! Goodspeed to both of you ... and save me a piece of that gorgeous pie!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home