Sunday, May 28, 2006

Graduations, Birthday Cakes, Promotions, and Sneezing Kitty Cats

Lots of big things are happening right now all over the world. Of course I don't mean trivial things like war, earthquakes, political strife and scandal. I mean these things: graduations, birthday cakes, promotions, and sneezing kitty cats.

All of these gigantic things have happened or are about to happen and Kate and I are super excited. First Kate's little brother just graduated from BRHS and Kate and I are super excited to see him and Carrie when they visit in two weeks. Kate' s birthday cake has been a gift from the heavens. A delicious German Chocalate cake from a fantastic local bakery called Sweet Magnolias that makes everything from scratch. I normally don't like chocolate cake(everyone thinks I'm crazy now), but this cake is so delicious. I also get promoted on the sixth of next month. I am super excited because I feel like i've been a 2Lt forever. Two years of training(stagnation). I hate 2lt's. Lastly, poor Mia has had a sneeze for about a week now. Such big sneezes for a little cat. It's funny to see her little kitty face get scrunchy before she lets loose a string of kitty cat sneezes. She has recently been in full stalker mode following Kate and I nonstop everywhere we go. Even when its dark and we can't see her she'll give herself away with a series of kitty sneezes. She's nuts. She kind of sneezed on the back of Kate's head once. That was hilarious.

Huge things going on around here. It's awesome. Oh yeah, it's hot now. Later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gezundheit!!!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home